Thursday, June 13, 2013

Book Review: The Angel's Kiss- A Melody Malone Mystery By: Justin Richards

Why Hello There
Here's a short little review that I wrote on Goodreads about The Angel's Kiss.



The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone MysteryThe Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery by Justin Richards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a short prequel to the Doctor Who episode Angels Take Manhattan narrated by River Song. Through out the book, I could here River's voice so much it was unbelievable. Richards did a great job showing River's personality through out the book. The story was so hilarious and I would love it if BBC made more of these Melody
            Malone novels.                        

There is no particular reason I didn't give this book 5 stars. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't AMAZING. After all, it was only 80 pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment