Saturday, June 8, 2013

AA Readathon Weekly Update: Week 1

So Much For A Daily Update...

As you might of noticed, I haven't been doing a daily update for the readathon. That idea pretty much failed. Each day I kept on telling myself that I shouldn't do my update yet because I was gonna read more later. And  by the time I finally decided that I wasn't gonna do any more reading that day, I was too tired to do an update. So instead I'm going to try to do a weekly update post.

This first week I am definitely not happy with. I only completed one book which was The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer. You can click here to see my review of it.
I also started Lola and the Boy Next Door, the companion novel to Anna and the French Kiss. I'm really enjoying it so far and as of now, am on page 200. I'll hopefully finish it today.

Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment