Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Books For The Readathon





As the AA Readathon is fast aproaching, I thought I would share with everyone what books I'm planning on reading for it. I'm hoping on  reading 10-15 books in June so here are some of them. Even though the books are numbered, I still have no idea what order I'm gonna be reading these books in. With out further a do, here they are!

1. Lola and the Boy Next Door By:Stephanie Perkins



2. The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer By: Michelle Hodkin



  3. Sisters Red By: Jackson Pearce 

                                          


4. This Is What Happy Looks Like By: Jennifer E. Smith









 








5. Shiver By: Maggie Stiefvater



6. (re-read) Twilight By: Stephanie Meyer




7. Jane Eyre By: Charlotte Bronte




8. (re-read) Anya's Ghost By: Vera Brosgol




9. The Lying Game By: Sara Shepard





10. The Catcher In The Rye By: J.D. Salinger
















This list may change, but this is what I had in mind right now. Let me know what you'll be reading for the readathon in the comments! For questions about the readathon you can message me on Goodreads.

Piper








2 comments:

  1. Hi Hi I don't remember if I posted on your blog that I was joining in on the readathon. I bet it will be a lot of fun. Here is my list Click

    ReplyDelete