Thursday, July 4, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo and Guest Bloggers

This year I will be participating in Camp NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month and is a writing competition where you basically try to write a first draft of a 50,000 word novel in a month. NaNoWriMo takes place in November but for 3 years you can also participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, which is basically the same thing except it takes place in April and July and you can choose your word cont goal.

Since I'll be writing my novel for most of the month, I won't be able to write on my blog a lot. So for this month, or at least this week, we'll be having some guest bloggers who will post a guest post about whatever the heck they want.

As of now, I'll,be having 2 guest bloggers including missbookreader and Sara from The Page Sage,


Good luck if you're participating in Camp NaNo!

No comments:

Post a Comment