Sunday, June 30, 2013

A.A. Readathon Wrap Up!

Read-a-thon Wrap Up

So here we are: the end of this ridiculous month long readathon. As you may have noticed, I didn't do a week 4 update post because I thought I could include it in this wrap up.

This month I read a total of 6 books for the readathon. A little less than what I wanted to read, but still pretty good considering I've been slacking off of my reading these past couple of months. Here's a list of all the books I read:

1. The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door
3. The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Novel
4. 6 Earlier Days
5. The Queen's Army
6. Eleanor & Park

I also started another book, The Book Thief. I'm currently about 250 pages in and am really enjoying it so far but I'm doubtful that I'll finish it tonight.

I've already put up my reviews of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Angel's Kiss, and I'm planning on having my review of Eleanor and Park up sometime soon.

How did you do for the readathon?
Piper



No comments:

Post a Comment