Saturday, June 22, 2013

A.A. Readathon Weekly Update: Week 3

Glass Half Empty, Glass Half Full

Well, here we are. Another week passed. So this week I only read 1 book. This usually would have upset me, because it is a read-a-thon and I should be reading a lot, but the book I read was SO good that I don't even care. Also, I'm still 4 books ahead on my reading challenge so it doesn't really mater that I'm slacking off a bit.

The one and only book I read was Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. This book was AMAZING. Such a great contemporary read. I enjoyed every minute of it. It also takes place in the 80's so bonus points for that! I'm not gonna say too much about it now because I'm gonna be doing a review on it soon, possibly tomorrow or at least by the end of the month

So I can look at this week as a good one or a bad one. I choose to think of it as the positive option.

Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment