Saturday, June 1, 2013

AA Readathon: Day 1

And so it begins!

So today was the first day of the readathon me and missbookreader are hosting. I think I did pretty well on this first day. I started The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer and managed to read 152 pages of it. I'll hopefully finish this book tomorrow. So far, it's pretty good. It seems very fast paced and for a contemporary book, that's exactly what I need.

I'll be posting daily updates like this everyday in June to keep everyone informed on my progress for the readathon. I'll also be trying to do a book review for each book I read this month.
 So I'll basically be doing some type of BEDJ thing. Blog everyday in June .. Although I think VEDJ might be in July....

Progress Report
Pages Read Today: 152
Pages read in all: 152
Chapters read today: 21
Chapters read in all: 21
Books completed so far: 0

Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment