Friday, August 2, 2013

New Booktube Channel!

Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately. But I have a (relatively) good reason. I've started my own youtube channel!

I've wanted to join the booktube community for a while now, but was never able to because I didn't have access to a camera. But now I have a web cam, and all that's changed.

You may be wondering, what's going to happen to the blog? And the answer is, nothing. I'll continue to make posts reviewing books and discussing book related topics, and heck, if I get more of an audience I may even host a giveaway! Just don't be surprised if you so less posts from me than usual, for most of my computer time will now be devoted to making and editing videos.

If you have any blog or video suggestions, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it!

Piper





No comments:

Post a Comment